StrideWare - Running and Walking Diary - Features
StrideWare uses a "tabbed dialog" layout to efficiently display a
lot of information in an easy-to-use format.
The upper portion of the
window contains the Menu, the Toolbar, and the Tabs. The Toolbar
allows you to quickly add new information to your StrideWare database, and
access other features.
Tabs allow you to view your running and walking records by:
- Calendar - a calendar view of your runs and walks,
with summary data for each week and month
- Runs & Walks - a list of your runs and walks,
with summary data
- Statistics - data summaries
and predictions, by Person, Dates, etc.
- Graphs - for Runs/Walks and Health items
- Health - to keep track of your weight, blood pressure, etc.